This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations and launch campaigns to make the consumer world a fairer place for you. You can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in August:
Other highlights from Which? in August include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs:
- Smartwatch or fitness tracker - Fancy tracking your fitness? Which one should you buy?
- Wireless and bluetooth speakers - Don't let wires hold you back - listen to music wherever you go
- Tips for cheap prints - A guide to help you keep the cost of home printing down (28 August)
Home and garden
Throughout August you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Top 5 ground coffee espresso machines - Make sure you invest wisely in a top-rated machine
- Cost of toiletries compared - See which supermarket offers the best value on your toiletries
- Smart thermostats - Discover whether they are posing a security risk
- Best Buy washing-up liquid - The liquids that will leave your dishes sparkling
Money and travel
- A guide to Sipps - Discover whether a Self-invested personal pension is right for you (28 August)
- Investment bonds - What they are and whether the tax benefits are as good as they seem (28 August)
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Saturday. To find out more, see how to contact us.