This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations to make the consumer world a fairer place for you, and you can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in July:
Other highlights from Which? in July include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs:
- TVs on test - Whether you're into sports, soaps or something else, we have more than seven hundred TV reviews so you'll be sure to find the set that suits your home.
- Mobile phone reviews - Our latest smartphone tests include handsets from Motorola, EE and Sony's new 4k flagship phone, the Xperia Z2. See if there's an iPhone challenger among the them
Home and garden
Throughout July you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Best Buy irons - Our video shows you exactly what it takes for a steam iron to be awarded that most revered of accolades - Which? Best Buy status.
- Child car seat checks - Make sure that your little one is safe and sound when you're driving them around. We've got ten simple checks you should carry out to ensure their car seat is safe.
- Top lawn mowers for summer - Are you looking for a lawn that would put Wimbledon to shame? We round up five great lawn mowers, whatever the needs of you and your garden.
- New look dishwasher reviews - We've revamped the design of our dishwasher review pages. They're now easier to navigate, include more specification details and we've added improved buying guides - which should all help you buy the perfect model for your kitchen.
- Buy the best freezer - In our cool new video, you'll see our expert talk you through the finer points of buying the ideal freezer.
- Costs of owning a property - Buying a property is probably the most expensive purchase you'll ever make. But the expenditure doesn't end there - see what other costs you should be prepared to shell out for.
- New Isas - NISAs are set to give consumers more flexibility with their savings, with up to £15,000 tax free investing through cash, shares or a mixture of both. See how the new rules will affect you.
- Most popular credit cards - Our new Money Compare site can help you find the perfect credit card for your needs. We round up the deals that you can take advantage of.
- Help-to-buy - Our new guide is an invaluable resource for first time home buyers hoping to take advantage of the help-to-buy scheme. See whether you qualify and how you can reap the benefit.
This July the cars team will be busy testing the latest models to hit the road, so keep an eye out for our reviews and updates:
- Dashcam reviews - Read our very first batch of dashboard camera (or 'dashcam') reviews. These in-car cameras can help improve your chances of making successful insurance claims.
Also from Which? in July
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Friday – and you can choose the subjects, from baby and child to computing. To find out more, see how to contact us.