This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations and launch campaigns to make the consumer world a fairer place for you. You can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in July:
Other highlights from Which? in July include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs:
- Cheap 4K TVs - Watch entertainment like you've never seen it before with our pick of the best cheap 4K TVs
- DSLRs: Canon vs Nikon - A great photo op - find out whether Canon or Nikon DSLRs performed better in our tests
- PS4 vs Xbox One – Find out which of the two gaming consoles is best for Blu-ray
- Cordless phone reviews – We’ve got hundreds of cordless phone reviews to help you find one for clear conversation
Home and garden
Throughout July you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Laundry detergent results - Keep your Wimbledon whites white this summer with the best laundry detergents from our tests
- Salmon taste test - A fine kettle of fish - find out which brand of smoked salmon came out top of our taste test
- Microwave batch – Check out our latest microwave reviews, to find the perfect model that will give you piping hot, tasty food
- Choosing the best toothpaste - Sensitive, whitening or regular? Brush up on the best toothpastes that will help look after your teeth
Money and travel
- Managing a property chain - If you're buying or selling a house, find out how to avoid getting into a property chain, and how to best manage it if you can't avoid one.
- Finding the best savings account - How to find a Best Rate savings account that suits you
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Saturday. To find out more, see how to contact us.