This month from Which?
At Which?, we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations to make the consumer world a fairer place for you, and you can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in May:
Other highlights from Which? in May include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs. Also, don’t forget to keep up to date with our Calling Time on Nuisance Calls and Texts campaign.
- Printers on test, 2 May - Find the best printer for you from the latest models we've tested
- Mobile phones reviewed, 4 May – Expert, lab based reviews of the latest mobile phones. We compare everything from sound quality to battery life
- Sat navs for you, 29 May - We've tested eight new sat navs, have we got the best one for you?
Home and garden
Throughout May, you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Microwaves, 9 May – Find the perfect microwave oven for you from the latest models we’ve put through Which? lab tests
- Rechargeable battery reviews, 18 May - Get the best AA rechargeable batteries for your devices with our reviews
- Dishwashers, 23 May - We’ve tested dishwashers on everything from reliability to cost effectiveness. Pick the best one for your home with our reviews
- Water butts for your garden, 23 May - In the market for a water butt? Let our expert gardening team help you make the best decision
From investments to retirement, the Which? Money team will be bringing you all the latest news and advice this May:
- Making a travel insurance claim, 31 May - Learn how to make a travel insurance claim with the help of our money team
- Mortgage fees guide 17 May – Make sure you’re not caught out by unexpected mortgage fees with our guide
This month the cars team have been busy testing the latest models to hit the road, so keep an eye out for our reviews:
- Seat Toledo first drive, 2 May – See what our experts made of the new Seat Toleda
- BMW 3 Series GT, 8 May - In the market for a BMW? Learn more about what the BMW 3 Series GT has to offer you
- Peugeot 208 GTI, 16 May - Is Peugeot's latest offering for you? Find out with our review
Also from Which? in May
We’ll be updating some of our most popular technology guides, including how to buy the best ebook reader.
There will also be the regular consumer news that you expect from Which? as well as our weekly money and tech podcasts.
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Friday – and you can choose the subjects, from baby and child to computing. To find out more, see how to contact us.
Not a member? Why not sign up for just £1? However, you can still get email updates on some of our most popular content – see our pages on technology, money or cars for more.