This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations to make the consumer world a fairer place for you, and you can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in March:
Other highlights from Which? in March include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs
- Latest tablet – We’ve put the latest tablets from Microsoft, Kobo and Avoca through our tough lab tests. See if we discovered a rival to Apple and Samsung.
- Home cinema systems, 12 March – Get the Hollywood experience in your very own living room with our latest home cinema system reviews. Just remember to buy the popcorn...
- Broadband satisfaction, 21 March – Are you fed up with snail-like broadband speeds? You’re probably not alone. See which providers come out best – and worst – in our satisfaction survey.
Home and garden
Throughout March you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Babystyle Oyster 2 – BabyStyle has launched the Oyster2 pushchair – the latest version of the iconic Babystyle Oyster stroller. We’ll be taking a first look at the new model.
- Mother’s Day flowers, 16 March – Brighten up mum’s Sunday with flowers. We’ve assessed the best available to make sure she’s not disappointed by a limp, lifeless bunch.
- Juicer reviews, 18 March – We’ve squeezed 10 new juicers through our test labs. See how premium machines from Hotpoint and Lakeland fared, as well as some cheaper options too.
- Budget 2014, 19 March – We'll have all the news and announcements from George Osborne's Budget speech.
- Income tax explained, 21 March – If you find income tax baffling and need a few pointers on how to calculate and pay, our new guide should help.
This March the cars team will be busy testing the latest models to hit the road, so keep an eye out for our reviews and updates:
- Geneva Motor Show – Our Cars team will be in Geneva for one of the biggest annual motor shows in Europe. They’ll have all the news, including the announcement of Car of the Year 2014.Selling a car?
- Satnav brands, 21 March – Get where you’re going quicker (and avoid navigational arguments) by directing your way to our latest satnav reviews.
- Kia Soul first drive, 31 March – When Kia launched its Soul model five years ago, it gave us a mix of practicality, style and playfulness. We’ve taken a first look at the mini MPV’s successor.
Also from Which? in February
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Friday – and you can choose the subjects, from baby and child to computing. To find out more, see how to contact us.