This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations to make the consumer world a fairer place for you, and you can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in April:
Other highlights from Which? in April include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs:
- Cameras – Want to capture those priceless memories? Check out our new batch of reviews for 15 cameras, including compact, bridge, CSC and DSLR models.
- Best tablet brands – Which tablet brands are worth spending your hard-earned pennies on? We tell you.
Home and garden
Throughout April you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Supermarket spend up – Find out the tactics supermarkets use to get you to spend more during your shop.
- Growing your own veg guide update – Save money and ensure quality by growing your own veg. We include advice on which veg are easy to grow and how to grow in pots, plots and allotments.
- Pension basics – How do pensions work and what are the different types? Find out here.
This April the cars team will be busy testing the latest models to hit the road, so keep an eye out for our reviews and updates:
- Tesla Model S review – We’ve taken the American all-electric family saloon car for a spin. Its battery range impressed, but how does it rate overall?
- Car technology, 30 April – Find out all the car technologies by watching our new video, which uses the high-spec luxury Mercedes S-class as an example.
Also from Which? in April
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Friday – and you can choose the subjects, from baby and child to computing. To find out more, see how to contact us.