This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations and launch campaigns to make the consumer world a fairer place for you. You can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in October:
Other highlights from Which? in October include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs:
- TV batch - We've reviewed 37 new models, including a Best Buy costing less than £500
- Best all-in-one printers - Complete your Home Office with our round up of the five best all-in-one printers (13 October)
- Which Apple Watch should you buy? - Find out which model most suits your needs (14 October)
- Photo printing services - Find if it's more cost-effective to use a printing service, or to print at home (30 October)
Home and garden
Throughout October you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Top tips to keep your barbecue working for next summer - Check out our tips to keep your barbecue in good condition for next summer
- September's supermarket comparison- Discover which supermarket was cheapest in September
- Top 5 cheapest energy deals - Check out the top five cheapest energy deals for October (16 October)
- Most reliable garden tools - Maintain your garden with the most reliable tools from the best brands (22 October)
Money and travel
- Travel insurance to avoid - Steer clear of travel insurance products with outrageously high excesses
- Tax in employment- Use out interactive payslip to figure out what has been deducted from your salary
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Saturday. To find out more, see how to contact us.