This month from Which?
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products each year, and our impartial lab testing means that our reviews are unbiased and will help you find the best deals.
But it's not just about reviews - we carry out investigations to make the consumer world a fairer place for you, and you can get great advice, engaging videos and scintillating debate, where you can have your say.
Here are some of the highlights coming up in September:
Other highlights from Which? in September include...
Along with our regular news, first looks and tech deals on Which? Tech Daily, our tech team brings you the latest results and test labs:
- Longer lasting batteries - Our Computing Helpdesk video shows you how to avoid being caught short by your dwindling tablet and mobile batteries.
- Mobile phone reviews (5 September) - Our latest smartphone tests include handsets from LG and Nokia. See if there's an iPhone challenger among the them.
- Cameras on test (22 September) - The latest digital, DSLR and bridge cameras make it through our tough lab tests.
Home and garden
Throughout September you can find the following updated advice and reviews:
- Lightweight luggage - Make light work of your holiday planning by picking up one of our Best Buy lightweight suitcases and cabin luggage.
- Dual Max juicer (5 September) - Feeling fruity? We give our first impressions of Dualit's new juicer, which promises 'to make juicing an easy and quick addition to your lifestyle'.
- Underfloor heating (10 September) - The summer is drawing to a close, so now's the ideal time to install underfloor heating. Our new guide breaks down the cost of keeping your toes toasty.
- State pension - 2016 will witness big changes to the state pension - our guide tells you about topping up, deferring and just how much money you should expect in retirement.
- Savings tables - Our Money Compare tables let you search through thousands of savings accounts so you can find the best home for your money.
- Current accounts - We asked you what you love and hate about your bank accounts - now we unveil which rated best for customer satisfaction.
This September the cars team will be busy testing the latest models to hit the road, so keep an eye out for our reviews and updates:
- Family cars - Finding the right car for transporting you and your kids can be tricky - our ten top tips will help you narrow down the right vehicle for your family.
- Renault Twingo (5 September) - Renault's radical rear-engined supermini is likely to be a big-seller. See what the fuss is about in our first drive video.
- Hyundai i10 (19 September) - We put the new i10 through our full set of rigorous tests to see how the revamped city car performs.
Also from Which? in September
As a Which? member, you can get email updates of our latest reviews, advice and news every Saturday. To find out more, see how to contact us.