- OFT private heathcare market study - Which? comments (PDF: 107Kb)
17 May 2011
Which? found that patients lack a source of comparable information on private dental prices, indicative private prices are rarely on display in private dental surgeries and patients have mixed views of their dentist recommending cosmetic treatments.
- Developing revalidation: Your chance to get involved - Which? Response (PDF: 108Kb)
09 September 2009
Which? agreed that a key objective of revalidation is to reassure patients and the public that those standards are met. We were pleased that the GDC pledged to take patient views into account when developing revalidation.
- Independent review of NHS dentistry in England - Which? Response (PDF: 96Kb)
14 July 2009
Which? called on the Government to fix remaining access problems, provide clear and well-publicised routes to NHS dentists along flexible and patient-friendly care pathways, base guidelines on evidence, and ensure that quality was monitored and rewarded.
- Transforming NHS dentistry (Conservative Party) - Which? Response (PDF: 113Kb)
10 July 2009
Which? called for urgent identification and filling of remaining gaps in services, incentives for dentists to provide quality preventive care to more patients, clear and well-publicised routes to NHS dentists, and flexible dentist-patient relationships.
- Independent review of NHS dentistry - Which? Response (PDF: 392Kb)
25 March 2009
Which? reported that access to NHS dentists was actually fairly good but there are still localised problems which need to be fixed. Consumers are confused about the treatments they are entitled to and the price they should pay.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader software.