Baby carriers and slings: Best Buys
Need the best baby carrier or sling for you and your newborn baby?
Many other websites can offer you reviews of baby slings and carriers, but Which? carries out comparative tests to a depth of detail that no other review website can match – so if we put our Best Buy stamp on them, you can be sure you're choosing from the best.
- Which? surveyed parents to find out what they wanted to know about baby slings and baby carriers before we developed our testing programme. We put parents' major concerns at the heart of our testing.
- We enrolled 48 new parents and their babies to take part in our massive user trial. As well as giving us their first impressions, our mums and dads recorded every ache and pain they got from wearing their babies.
- Our Best Buys are easy to get on and off, comfortable to wear and provide the baby with a secure and comfy place to bond with mum or dad. We help you avoid ones that are difficult to get to grips with, uncomfortable to wear or resulted in tears and tantrums from mother and child in our trials.
Find out which baby carriers and slings we recommend with a £1 trial to Which?
Baby carrier and sling reviews you can trust
Our testing and user trial are conducted by an independent laboratory with experience in testing consumer products. We use standardised test methods and ask each person the same questions to get consistent feedback on how well the products perform.
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you to make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding the light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from energy suppliers and high street shops to child car seats and mobile phones, Which? can help you save money.
Try a £1 trial membership, and you'll receive access to all our online content and get Which? magazine delivered monthly to your door. You can also phone our Which? Legal Service and personal finance experts for one-to-one help, plus you'll get access to Which? Local, where members share recommendations for the best services in your area.
- Reviews of 19 baby carriers: slings and soft baby carriers
- 5 Best Buy baby carriers that provide a comfortable carrying position for baby and for you
- Reviews of baby carriers from 15 companies