We called on the Government to:
1. Set the pension charge cap at 0.5% rather than 0.75%.
2. Roll out the cap to cover all new and existing workplace pensions, rather than just new auto enrolment schemes.
3. Stop charges from being increased when people switch jobs.
4. Ban commission payments for auto enrolment schemes, as well as consultancy charges for all pension schemes.
5. Make sure clear, consistent and regular information is provided to consumers about their pension charges.
6. Set up independent boards to oversee pension schemes with clear legal duties to get the best deal for scheme members.