Discovering that a significant change has been made to your degree course can be frustrating – especially if the cost or location changes. Our guides explain your rights as a student and can help you complain if your course changes.
- I want to appeal my grade, how do I do that?
- How to complain if a change is made to my degree course?
- Letter appealing a degree or module result
A missed A-level grade can be the difference between being accepted onto your university course or not. Every year thousands of students appeal an unexpectedly low grade through their school. Find out how by reading our guides.
It can be disappointing if your GCSE grades are not what you had expected or had been predicted. If you’re unhappy with a GSCE grade, you can contest it. Our guides show you how.
Where you live as a student is a huge part of your college experience. Whether you’re living on campus or renting privately, our guides can help if something goes wrong. We can help resolve disputes and problems in student accommodation.
Issues can arise for both landlords and tenants and it’s important to know your rights in the event of a dispute or a problem. Our guides can help you find out all you need to know about your rights as a landlord.
- I'm thinking of letting a property, what do I need to do first?
- How to deal with a tenant whose rent has fallen into arrears
- Letter to demand outstanding rent from a tenant