Sometimes complaining directly to your mobile phone company isn’t enough to fix your problem - you have to escalate your complaint through official channels. Our guides help you do this and help you refer complaints to the ombudsman.
- How to complain if you've been misled by your mobile provider
- How to complain to the ombudsman about a mobile phone provider
- I keep losing mobile phone signal in my home, what can I do?
If you have a query about your mobile phone bill but are having trouble resolving it, there are steps you can take. Read our guides to help you deal with billing issues, who to complain to and what to do if you’re hit by unexpected charges.
- Can I challenge an excessive bill after using my mobile abroad?
- I want to cancel my mobile phone contract early
- My phone bill is too high, how do I challenge it?
It can be quite upsetting if you discover your mobile phone has been lost or stolen but it can be worse if your phone is then used to make unauthorised calls. Our guides explain what to do so you’re not left out of pocket.
If your mobile phone develops a fault, it can be replaced or repaired under the Consumer Rights Act. But your rights depend on whether you bought it outright or as part of a contract. Our guides help you get texting and calling in no time.
- How to get a faulty mobile phone replaced or repaired
- How to reject a faulty mobile phone and get your money back
- Letter to complain about a faulty mobile phone
Premium phone numbers can end up being very costly but there are things you can do to avoid being stung by high charges. Our guides help you understand the regulations that protect you.
If you have a serious complaint about a company and are having difficulties getting it resolved, the small claims court may help. Our guides explain how the small claims court works and when it’s worth using it.
- When should I use the small claims court?
- How to use the small claims court
- Five facts you may not know about your consumer rights