Ideal Home Show 2010 Which? at the Ideal Home Show 2010
This article, Ideal Home Show 2010, was last updated on 17 March 2010 and is now out of date and held in our online archive for reference. Explore our latest Home & garden articles.
Ideal Home Show 2010
The 102nd Ideal Home Show takes place at London's Earls Court from 20 March to 5 April 2010. It is split into eight sections, each reflecting a different area of interest for home owners.
This year's show is headed up by celebrity figures including Fiona Phillips, Monty Don and Linda Barker. Many big home brands will be there showcasing the best of their product ranges. We'll be reporting from the Ideal Home Show on the most interesting kitchen and home gadgets we find.
Ideal Home Show tickets
An adult ticket for the Ideal Home Show is £15 (weekdays) or £17 (weekends) on the door, or £10 and £12 respectively if you book in advance. Children under 16 get in free. Entry on Thursdays, when the show is open until 9pm, is £5 if you arrive after 5pm.
It's worth keeping an eye out for competitions and two-for-one ticket offers in newspapers and magazines.
Tickets are available to order directly from the Ideal Home Show website or by calling 0844 415 4144.
Don't worry if you're unable to get to the show - we'll be adding news, product demonstrations and first look reviews direct from the show to this report, so bookmark it and keep returning for the latest updates.
Ideal Home Show sections
The Ideal Home Show this year has been split into eight areas.
- Ideal interiors: the latest interior trends, room-by-room ideas, furniture, design and decorating, storage
- Ideal home improvements: making use of 's space, conversions, eco home improvements, the 'ideal home of the future' exhibition
- Ideal food: 'celebrity chef theatre', kitchen design and accessories, recipe ideas
- Ideal gardens: outdoor living areas, garden furniture, window boxes,
- Ideal home gadgets: latest homeware innovations, , product demos and labour-saving appliances
- Ideal shopping: gifts and gadgets, , special offers
- Ideal woman: health and fitness, wellbeing tips, test fitness equipment, health products, make-up
- Ideal village: five show homes on display.
Ideal Home Show 2010 products
We're expecting to see some new innovations from the likes of Morphy Richards, AEG Electrolux, Siemens and Sony, all of which are exhibiting at the show.
Ideal home of the future
The Ideal Home Show has traditionally been an event for companies to showcase their conceptual ideas for the future of homes - and this year the 'Ideal Home of the Future' exhibition is focused on bringing together the most interesting gadgets and gizmos that could be coming to a home near you soon.
The exhibition promises 'the latest in technology, design and innovation for the home'.
Expert reviews from Which?
Which? has independently tested and rated household appliances to help you find the best products on the market. We've got expert advice and independent reviews of: