Food processors: Best Buys
Want to save time in the kitchen?
We all want to be able to cook good food easily, and a food processor could get you a step closer to achieving your wildest culinary ambitions. But there are so many makes, models and attachments that it seems impossible to choose the right one. Fortunately, Which? is here to help.
With our extensive testing and research, where we look at how food processors tackle a range of tasks from chopping and slicing to whisking and whipping. We test 14 key functions on each food processor to make sure they'll make you life easier.
We can help you make the right decision to save you time and effort.
- Our tests assess how well food is chopped, mixed, whisked, kneaded and grated in a wide range of food processors
- We look at the noisiness of a machine, something you can't check in the shops, to alert you to the nuisance models
- Choosing a Best Buy food processor helps you avoid a plate full of mush or stodgy ingredients instead of evenly cut vegetables or cake that is light as a feather
The Best Buy food processors aren't always the most expensive. Find out which models we recommended with a £1 trial to Which?
What makes a Best Buy food processor?
Food processor reviews you can trust
Our tests are thorough, and demanding, and our experts look at how the food processors handle a range of foods and tasks, as well as assessing ease of use and ease of cleaning so your purchase really will save you time. When you choose a Which? Best Buy food processor you can be sure you're purchasing a superior product.
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test. This means that as well as recommending great products, we can highlight the ones to avoid.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding the light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from energy suppliers and high street shops to ebook readers, cars and mobile phones, Which? can help you save money.
Try a £1 trial membership, and you'll receive access to all our online content and get Which? magazine delivered monthly to your door. You can also phone our Which? Legal Service and personal finance experts for one-to-one help, plus you'll get access to Which? Local, where members share recommendations for the best services in your area.
- Reviews of 48 food processors and mini choppers.
- 16 Best Buy food processors and mini choppers that offer versatility and good performance.
- Reviews of food processors and mini choppers from 12 companies.