- We show you how to sell unwanted goods online
- Tricks to improve your chances of selling online
- Ebay, Amazon.co.uk and other websites you can use
- Results of our online selling test – which site made us the most money?
- Selling safely online – don't get caught by fraudsters
This article, Selling online, was last updated on 21 January 2009 and is now out of date and held in our online archive for reference. Explore our latest Money articles.
What's in this guide
Many people have unwanted Christmas presents or goods lying round that are no longer needed. You could make money by selling them online
eBay is by far the most popular website for selling goods online. But on which site did we earn the highest price in our test?
These simple tips can help ensure that you stay safe when you advertise goods for sale online and ensure you receive payment