Credit card companies: Aqua credit card review
=30th out of 32 credit card providers
Aqua credit card
Maintaining a score of 53%, Aqua comes third from bottom in our credit card satisfaction survey - and was marked particularly poorly for Value by its customers. Aqua specialises in lending to borrowers with a tainted or limited credit history - yet charges rates (starting at 34.9% APR) that are above average even in this sector.
Aqua credit card highlights
- The Aqua Advance and Reward cards make no additional charges for overseas spending
- The application process and ability to manage cards online are rated well by customers
- Customers are given free unlimited access to their credit report
Visit the Which? Money Compare credit card comparison tables to find out how they compare.
|Aqua credit card satisfaction|
|Keeping you up to date with new deals|
|Communication of changes to terms and conditions|
|Clarity of statement|
|Transparency of charges and penalties|
|Dealing with queries and complaints|
|Rewards and cash back|
|Ability to manage online|
|Ability to manage by telephone banking|
|Charges for using your credit card abroad|
- Star ratings out of five show levels of satisfaction for each category.
- Where no stars are given, we received too few responses in our survey to award a score.
How we calculate these ratings
Credit card providers chosen for our Which? brand reviews are based on the most popular brands searched for online.
Customer scores are based on an online survey of the public, which received 5,191 responses in total. They are calculated using a combination of overall satisfaction and the likelihood of recommending the provider to a friend.
Star ratings shown for each category are scored independently of the customer score. These surveys are carried out every six months and customer scores are updated accordingly. Providers must receive a minimum sample size of 30 respondents to be included in our customer satisfaction tables.
- Which? Money Compare credit card comparison tables - check out some of the best cards on the market with Which? Money Compare
- Credit card customer satisfaction - find out how your credit card provider ranks for customer satisfaction
- Which? Recommended Providers - find out how credit card companies qualify for the Which? seal of approval
Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.