Credit card companies: Asda credit card review
8th out of 32 credit card providers
Asda Money credit card
Asda Money came eighth in our credit card satisfaction survey with a solid 69% score. Its card fared well in our analysis of cashback deals - repaying 1% of spend on Asda shopping and fuel. If you can't repay your bill in full each month, Asda's interest rate (18.9% APR) - while lower than average - is far from the best. It also has high overseas spending charges.
Asda Money credit card highlights
- Good for cashback
- Rated well for clarity of statements and online use
- 12 month 0% balance transfer period
Visit the Which? Money Compare credit card comparison tables to find out how it compares against other cards.
|Asda credit card satisfaction|
|Keeping you up to date with new deals|
|Communication of changes to terms and conditions|
|Clarity of statement|
|Transparency of charges and penalties|
|Dealing with queries and complaints|
|Rewards and cash back|
|Ability to manage online|
|Ability to manage by telephone banking|
|Charges for using your credit card abroad|
- Star ratings out of five show levels of satisfaction for each category.
- Where no stars are given, we we received too few responses in our survey to award a score
How we calculate these ratings
Credit card providers chosen for our Which? brand reviews are based on the most popular brands searched for online.
Customer scores are based on an online survey of the public, which received 5,191 responses in total. They are calculated using a combination of overall satisfaction and the likelihood of recommending the provider to a friend.
Star ratings shown for each category are scored independently of the customer score. These surveys are carried out every six months and customer scores are updated accordingly. Providers must receive a minimum sample size of 30 respondents to be included in our customer satisfaction tables.
- Which? Money Compare credit card comparison tables - these tables are updated in real-time
- Credit card customer satisfaction - find out how your credit card provider ranks for customer satisfaction
- Which? Recommended Providers - find out how credit card companies qualify for the Which? seal of approval
Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.