Credit cards Which? Recommended Providers
Which? Recommended Providers are companies that are both rated highly by our members and have products that meet the high standards of our researchers.
Which? Recommended Providers must:
- They must have a customer satisfaction score that is statistically above average
- WRPs must be signed up to the Lending Code
- WRPs must have at least one top 10 card in one of the sub-sectors (eg cashback or 0% on purchases), or within the reward cards sub-sector
- WRPs must not have a typical APR of more than 20% on any of their mainstream cards
- Customer scores based on a survey of 15,207 Which? connect online community members carried out between September 2012 and February 2013.
Wherever we display a “MORE INFO” button in the above table, that company pays us a small fee each time someone clicks on the button. These payments do not influence whether a product is in the table, where it appears, or whether it continues to do so. Our Best Rates tables are compiled by our independent researchers. All revenue raised from these tables is reinvested in our research and campaigning work on behalf of all UK consumers.