Toyota car insurance review
By Simon Miller
Article 17 of 17
Find out all you need to know about Toyota car insurance and how its car insurance policies are rated in terms of cover.
Need to know:
- Unlimited theft of keys cover
- No limit on cover for windscreens and sunroofs
- Courtesy car as standard during repair
- No limit on audio equipment or Sat Navs
- High medical expenses limit (£500)
We analyse and rate the 53 most important elements of standard car insurance policies to come up with the overall policy score. We assess how important each individual element is to drivers when choosing and using a car insurance policy, and weight it accordingly when calculating our total policy score. Initially, we score all of the product elements out of five, reflecting how competitive each provider is in this area compared with other insurers. Weightings are then applied to the higher and lower element scores to enhance/reduce their impact on the overall product score.