Claims management companies Financial claims - do it yourself

Make your own claim

Although the court ruling has closed the door on bank charges for now, you can follow our tips on how to claim back PPI – without paying for it

You can claim for PPI paid in the past six years, so if you feel that you’ve been mis-sold PPI, you can skip the middleman.

It’s a straightforward process, and Which? has put together letter templates and information to help. See PPI claims.

Have you used a claims management company?

If you have used a claims management company to get PPI redress, tell us about your experiences at

More on this...


Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.