PPI alternatives

PPI alternatives

  • If you've cancelled payment protection insurance you'll need to replace it
  • Explanation of the range of alternatives and what could be best for you
  • What state benefits you can expect if you're unable to work

What's in this guide

Cover you could already have

Before you buy insurance check whether you have these types of cover.

Income protection

We think income protection insurance is a better bet than PPI - find out why.

Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.