Protecting your holiday
- Find out if you can get your money back if your holiday company or airline goes bust
- What protection you get by booking a package holiday
- How paying by credit or Visa Debit card can help
- Whether travel insurance will cover you for scheduled airline or travel company failure
Is your holiday protected?
Please install/enable Adobe Flash Player to view the interactive version of this content
Answer the step-by-step questions to find out whether your holiday is protected and where you can go to make a claim.
- Call our experts on the Which? Money Helpline for any help with holiday protection
- Read our full guide to how to avoid lost luggage
- Making a travel insurance claim? Read tips to getting compensation for holiday problems.
Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.