pound symbol

Tax rebates

  •  Find out when a tax rebate is due
  •  Check your tax code and tax-free personal allowance
  •  Work out how much tax you've overpaid
  •  How to claim a tax rebate from HMRC

What's in this guide

Tax rebates - can I get one?

Find out how you can work out if you've paid too much tax and if you're due to get a tax rebate.

Tax rebates - how to claim

Find out how to go about claiming a tax rebate, and when you can expect your tax rebate to arrive.

Which? Limited (registered in England and Wales number 00677665) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Which? Financial Services Limited (registered in England and Wales number 07239342). Which? Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 527029). Which? Mortgage Advisers and Which? Money Compare are trading names of Which? Financial Services Limited. Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.