Which? launches new awards schemeWe'll recognise the best products and services
05 April 2007
For the first time in it’s 50 year history, this summer consumer champion Which? will present awards for the UK’s best products, services and companies.
Ten award categories will reflect the breadth of Which?’s research, from domestic appliances to financial products, cars to broadband providers. A special heritage award will be given to celebrate half a century of independent Which? research.
The ceremony takes place on Wednesday 27 June 2007 at the British Museum and will be compered by the broadcaster Fiona Bruce.
The Which? Awards 2007 categories are:
- Which? 2007 – Best Domestic Appliance Brand
- Which? 2007 - Best Audio Visual Brand
- Which? 2007 - Best Current Account Provider
- Which? 2007 - Best Credit Card Provider
- Which? 2007 - Best Car Manufacturer
- Which? 2007 - Best Retailer
- Which? Good Food Guide - Restaurant of the Year
- Which? 2007 - Consumer Champion of the Year
- Which? 2007 - Best Broadband Provider
- Which? Heritage Award 2007.
Peter Vicary-Smith, Chief Executive, Which?, says: 'We’re delighted to be launching awards that celebrate the best products and services on the market. Which? is passionate about giving people the guidance they need to make informed choices, and the awards will do just that.'