Hi-tech toys are set to dominate children’s Christmas lists this year, according to the toy industry.
The Toy Retailers Association (TRA) says that increasingly techno-savvy kids are behind the move towards more interactive toys.
The TRA’s list also highlights the power of TV and films and includes toys inspired by Transformers the Movie, Dr Who, preschool favourite Roary the Racing Car, and game show Golden Balls.
The TRA’s predictions for this year’s most popular toys take into account what consumers are requesting and the latest trends in new products.
Which? will be publishing a feature on Best Buy Christmas presents in our December edition.
This TRA’s list, in alphabetical order, is:
- Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old?, Hasbro (RRP £19.99)
- Baby Annabell New V4, Zapf Creation (RRP £39.99)
- Barbie Girls, Mattel (RRP £49.99)
- Doctor Who Dalek Sec Hybrid Voice Changer Mask, Character Options (RRP £29.95)
- Flytech Dragonfly, Character Options (RRP £34.87)
- Golden Balls, Vivid Imaginations (RRP £19.99)
- GR8 Art Bindeez Super Deluxe Studio Centre, Character Options (RRP £19.95)
- In The Night Garden – Blanket Time Igglepiggle, Hasbro (RRP £34.99)
- Puppy Grows and Knows Your Name, Mattel (RRP £44.99)
- Roary R/C Car, Vivid Imaginations (RRP £24.99)
- Say What?, Radica (RRP £24.99)
- Transformers Movie Leader:Optimus Prime, Hasbro (RRP £39.99).