This week’s Which? tech podcast takes a close look at Freesat’s future in an interview with Emma Scott, the managing director of Freesat.
We discussed Freesat HD, 3D TV, iPlayer and free-to-air competition from Freeview HD.
We’ve also got our top five tips on how to choose the PVR or DVD recorder that’s right for you.
And in the weekly news round-up:
- What has HTC’s latest Android handset, the Wildfire, got to offer?
- When can UK consumers expect to get their hands on an iPad?
- Why are Google’s Streetview cars accused of snooping into wi-fi networks?
- Where can you get the best World Cup deals on TVs?
Our featured gadget of the week is a wireless music streamer – the Logitech Squeezebox Touch. Find out what we thought of this touchscreen device that can stream your MP3 collection and internet radio all around your home.
It’s all in this week’s Which? tech podcast. Hit the play button to listen or use the arrows to scroll through the podcast archive to see every available edition from the past year.
- HTC Wildfire Android smartphone launched
- UK Apple iPad delayed
- Google Street View wi-fi privacy fears downplayed
- Top 5 World Cup money saving deals
- PVR buyers’ guide video
- Digital TV recorder interactive guide
- Guides to Freesat and HD TV explained
- First Look review: Logitech Squeezebox Touch
How to follow the latest Which? Tech news
Are you a Twitter user? Follow WhichTech on Twitter for regular tech tweets.
Prefer RSS? Don’t miss a thing with the Which? tech RSS feed.
For just the main headlines in newsletter form, sign-up to our weekly Which? tech email.
Apple iPad 2 3G data plans compared – find the best 3G plan for your iPad
Best Android tablets round-up – we look at the best iPad alternatives around
Best cheap laptops for under £500 – find the best laptop deals