Choosing a new boiler can be an intimidating and costly business – but our new and improved boilers review can help you find the best on the market for your home.
Our revamped boilers review has more models, more specification information and more ways to compare.
We’ve increased the number of boilers we cover from 49 to 184 gas and oil condensing boiler models, and for the first time have included all the models from the major gas and oil boiler manufacturers.
According to our boilers survey, these manufacturers – including Baxi, Glow-Worm, Worcester and Vaillant – produce the models owned by 85% of gas boiler owners and 66% of oil boiler owners.
Improved boiler reviews
Other key changes you’ll find include:
- more than 40 Best Buy boilers to choose from.
- nearly 40 new pieces of specification information to make it easier to compare boiler features.
- 33 system boiler reviews have been included for the first time.
- efficiency and claimed performance of each boiler directly compared against the figures for more than 200 other boilers.
- more efficient boilers – all of the models we feature are efficient enough to be installed according to the 2010 Building Regulations.
Find the best boiler
We’ve also added new and improved ways of searching for boilers to our boilers comparison tool, so you can now filter by:
- gas, oil or gas/LPG boilers.
- heat outputs – helpful if you know what size boiler you are looking for.
- boiler efficiency.
- features including hidden controls, warranty period or central heating temperature control.
Lower your gas and electricity bills
You can compare energy prices and switch to a new gas and electricity supplier on Which? Switch. People who switched with us between 1 October and 31 December 2013 are predicted to save an average of £234 a year on their bills.
Which? RSS and Twitter news feeds
For daily consumer news, subscribe to the Which? consumer news RSS feed. If you have an older web browser you may need to copy and paste http://www.which.co.uk/feeds/news.xml into your newsreader.
Follow @WhichNews on Twitter for the latest news, or @WhichAction to see how we’re campaigning for consumers.