Which? reviews of the latest kettles in the shops have revealed five new Best Buys.
Which? has tested and reviewed 27 new kettles from leading brands such as Kenwood, Tefal, Russell Hobbs and Morphy Richards.
Which? kettles expert Matt Clear says: ‘Boiling speeds were particularly impressive with this crop of kettles. A couple of the Best Buys were among the fastest kettles we’ve tested.
‘We’re also continuing to see manufacturers offering kettles in a huge range of colours – the new Morphy Richards Accents kettle, for example, is available in red, black, cream, purple and green.’
Latest kettle reviews
Which? kettle reviews are the most thorough and comprehensive kettle reviews available – our testing covers everything from how fast a kettle boils to how much energy it uses to how effective the limescale filter is.
Here’s the full list of the new kettles we’ve reviewed, from the £11 Asda KE07 to the top-of-the-range Magimix kettles (£80):
- Asda KE7103
- Breville VKJ514
- Debenhams JK3WH
- Frigidaire FCL7BK12
- Frigidaire FCL7WHT12
- Kenwood SKM100
- Lakeland 14620
- Magimix 11691
- Magimix 11693
- Magimix 11695
- Magimix 11696
- Morphy Richards Accents 43172
- Morphy Richards Accents 43173
- Morphy Richards Accents 43174
- Morphy Richards Accents 43804
- Morphy Richards Accents 43807
- Morphy Richards Elipta 43950
- Morphy Richards Elipta 43951
- Morphy Richards Meno 43885
- Morphy Richards Meno 43886
- Morphy Richards Meno 43887
- Nuo Findon GCR044
- Russell Hobbs Deluxe 18278
- Tefal Avanti KI300515
- Tefal Classique KI310415
- Tefal Classique KI310515
- Tefal Classique KI310915.
- How to buy the best kettle – expert shopping advice from Which?
- Best shops for buying homewares – find out which shops provide the best price and service for products like kettles
- Best Buy toasters – find a toaster that matches your kettle