News in July 2012
- 02 Jul 2012Barclays chairman resigns over rate fixing scandalAs the interbank lending scandal continues to uncover corruption at the heart of UK banking, Barclays chairman Marcus Agius has today resigned.
- 02 Jul 2012Which? wants action on unwanted calls and textsWhich? has joined with a number of other organisations to express our concern about the unwanted sales calls and texts that many people experience.
- 02 Jul 2012London hotel prices 400% higher during OlympicsStaying in London during the Olympics? Choose your accommodation carefully or you could pay 400% over the odds
- 01 Jul 2012Prosecute individuals involved if banks break the law, say consumersA consumer survey by Which? demonstrates the scale of consumer distrust in the banking industry and a lack of faith in the government to clear up problems.
- 01 Jul 2012Six new Best Buy washing machines online10 washing machines are back from the lab and we have a new highest scoring washing machine, six new Best Buys and the quietest model we’ve tested in years.
- 01 Jul 2012Travel insurance leaps by up to 250% for over-65sTravel insurance premiums can leap overnight with many insurers when you turn 65 or 66. One company hikes its prices by 250%.