Comet is currently running a deal on the Hotpoint FFUQ1810P fridge freezer with £90 off and £100 cashback.
Reduced from £549 to £459, this fridge freezer has a 256-litre capacity and digital controls on the outside. But does it keep food evenly chilled, and how much usable space does it have?
Visit our review of this Hotpoint FFUQ1810P fridge freezer to see how well it did in our lab tests.
Fridge freezer cashback deal
The £100 cashback deal only applies when you buy the item in store and ends on 5 September. When purchasing, fill in a form which needs to be sent off to Hotpoint. You will be issued with the £100 cashback once the form has been processed, so you may not get the money back straightaway.
How we test fridge freezers
Fridge freezers aren’t cheap, so it’s important to make sure you invest your money in a reliable and cost-effective model.
We have tested more than 140 fridge freezers on:
- usable capacity – in our tests we’ve found that the actual usable space within a fridge freezer is sometimes less than the manufacturers say
- effectiveness at chilling food – the faster your groceries chill to below 5°C, the longer they’ll last and the more nutrients they’ll retain
- yearly running costs – we’ve found that some of the least-efficient models cost £88 more a year to run than other models
All our tests reflect how you use a fridge freezer at home. Take a look at our fridge freezer reviews to ensure you buy the best model for your needs.
Not a Which? member? Unlock our full fridge freezer reviews and find great online prices by taking out a £1 trial subscription to Which?
Deal of the week
Spotted this Hotpoint FFUQ1810P fridge freezer for less elsewhere, or already purchased using this offer? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 27 July 2012.
Visit the Comet website to see details of how to buy this Hotpoint FFUQ1810P fridge freezer.
- What you need to think about before buying a fridge freezer
- Discover the most reliable fridge freezer brands
- We answer your questions in our FAQs