Reduced by 35%, this Weber Spirit E210 gas barbecue is now £292.49 at Garden4less – saving you £157.50.
Originally £449.99, this gas barbecue has stainless-steel burners, porcelain-enamelled grills and vaporiser bars (trademarked by Weber as Flavorizer Bars) that are designed to give food a smoky, char-grilled taste. But do these vaporiser bars work and is this barbecue a Best Buy?
See how the got on in our expert lab tests.
Not a Which? member? Unlock all our barbecue reviews by signing up for a £1 trial to Which?
A gas barbecue is effectively a combined gas hob and grill that you can use outside on your patio. Burners, fed by gas, provide a source of instant heat and food is cooked over this heat on the metal grill.
There are three main types of gas barbecue:
- standard gas barbecue – grill-only models, great for grilling meat, kebabs, fish and vegetables
- gas barbecues with hoods – you can roast and bake food inside it, in addition to grilling on it
- gas barbecues with a grill and griddle – a griddle is a handy feature if you like to barbecue lots of different types of food
Not sure whether to go for gas or charcoal? Our expert guide will show you how to buy the best barbecue.
How we test barbecues
You can’t tell in the shop how well a barbecue cooks or whether it’s safe and reliable. That’s where Which? comes in.
In our lab tests we look at how easy each barbecue is to assemble, how well it cooks a variety of food and how tasty the food is. Most importantly, we also conduct stringent tests into safety and stability. So if you want a safe barbecue that cooks well, get a Which? Best Buy.
Deal of the week
Spotted the Weber Spirit E210 gas barbecue for less elsewhere? Let us know – email email@example.com with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 10 August 2012.
To buy the Weber Spirit E210 gas barbecue, visit the Gardens4less website.
- See our guide to buying the best barbecue
- We help you choose – charcoal vs gas barbecues
- Use our tool to compare barbecue prices and features