Hot Car Deals – Ford FiestaSave money on the Ford Fiesta
03 August 2012
IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
The Ford Fiesta was the UK's bestselling car in 2011. We’ve found three great deals on this popular supermini – so you can save whether you’re looking for the fastest, the most efficient or the best all-rounder.
Ford Fiesta on test
The Ford Fiesta has many competitors in the supermini class, but few offer a superior blend of performance, comfort and handling.
The seventh-generation Fiesta gets a five-star safety rating from Euro NCAP, and returned impressive reliability in the 2012 Which Car Survey.
It does, however, lack interior space, with a small boot and limited room in the back. It’s also not known as the value-for-money option in the supermini sector. Nonetheless, with low fuel, car tax and servicing costs, decent resale values - and these great deals, the Fiesta is a sound ownership proposition.
Save £3,000 on our Top Choice Ford Fiesta
For all-round performance and ease of use around town, we recommend the Fiesta 1.4 Zetec five-door. With air-con and alloy wheels as standard, it has a 96bhp engine that returns a reasonable fuel economy of 49.5 mpg.
Broker4cars is offering the Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec 5-door for £10,407.50 – saving you £3,172.50 on the RRP.
Over £2,500 off the fastest Ford Fiesta
If you’re looking for something with a bit more punch, we recommend the 1.6 Metal three-door - the fastest model in the Fiesta range.
With leather seats on its list of standard features, the Metal has 134 bhp and manages 0-62mph in 8.7 seconds. Our testers consider the Fiesta’s drive performance and ride comfort to be at the top of the supermini class, although it does get noisy at high speeds.
At £13,219.98, Orangewheels is selling the most powerful model in the Fiesta range at £2,708.02 off the list price.
The most efficient Ford Fiesta for £3,700 less
With a claimed fuel economy of 78.5mpg, the 1.6 TDCi Titanium Econetic II five-door is by far the most efficient model in the Fiesta range. And with CO2 fuel emissions of 87 g/km, it is also free to tax
Those looking of this green and efficient model can pick up the biggest discount we’ve found on a new Fiesta. You can save £3,657 off the RRP at UK Car Discount, which is offering the Econetic for £13,138.
- Ford Fiesta - read our full review of the popular Fiesta
- Supermini reviews - see how the Fiesta compares to other superminis
- Buying a supermini - read our top 10 tips for buying a small car
Hot Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.