IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
Big-selling, fleet favourites like the Ford Mondeo tend to lose their value pretty steeply, and that makes them a great-value second-hand buy. We’ve found three great deals on the Ford Mondeo, offering savings of up to £6,700.
The third-generation Ford Mondeo ticks most of the boxes as a family car.
It has class-leading safety and crash protection, gaining a five star safety score from Euro NCAP.
It is also very spacious and comfortable, making it a perfect vehicle for long-distance motorway drives.
There’s a wide range of Mondeo engines and trim levels to choose from, and we’ve found great deals on three of popular versions: the Zetec, Edge and Titanium.
Over £6,700 off Ford Mondeo Titanium
The Mondeo has a smooth, comfortable ride and most models have plenty of power. The new 2.0 EcoBoost Titanium X Sport Powershift is the fastest and most punchy model in the range; producing 240bhp, it sprints past 62mph in 7.1 seconds.
Its EcoBoost technology pushes this petrol engine up the list for emissions and fuel economy – it has claimed CO2 emissions of 179 g/km and a 36.7mpg fuel economy.
Discounted-New-Cars is offering the 2.0 EcoBoost Titanium X Sport 5-door Powershift for £21,372 – a healthy £6,723 off the list price.
24% saving on Ford Mondeo Edge
If your priority is economy rather than performance, the 1.6 TDCi Eco Edge is one of the most economical models in the range, boasting a claimed 65.6 mpg.
At £15,328, Nationwide Cars is selling the 1.6 TDCi Eco Edge 5-door [Start Stop] for 24% less than the RRP – saving you £4,817 on this green Mondeo model.
Save £4,200 on the Ford Mondeo Zetec
Zetec trim is a good choice if you’re looking for a balance of equipment and price. Its £21,195 RRP includes air-con, alloy wheels and folding rear seats.
The 2.0 TDCi 140 Zetec sits in the middle ground for performance and economy. Its 140bhp diesel engine dispenses with the 0-62mph dash in 9.9 seconds, and Ford claims fuel economy of 50.4mpg.
Justclick4cars is selling the 2.0 TDCi 140 Zetec 5-door Powershift for just £16,995.
- Ford Mondeo reviews – our full verdict on the Ford Mondeo
- Large car reviews – compare the Mondeo to rivals like the Skoda Superb and VW Passat
- Top 10 buying tips – help and advice on how to buy a family car
Hot Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.