News in January 2012
- 03 Jan 201210 top money-saving tips for 2012New research by First Direct shows that the Britons were more unhappy with their finances in 2011 than in the previous year.
- 03 Jan 2012Co-op scraps overdraft interest for three monthsThe Co-operative Bank will not be charging interest on authorised overdrafts for the first three months of 2012, the mutual announced today.
- 03 Jan 2012Seed compostWhich? reveals the best composts for sowing seeds and growing on young plants
- 03 Jan 2012Gardening advice phone inGet gardening advice and tips from the Which? Gardening experts via a phone in on Wednesday 11 January 2012
- 02 Jan 2012Revealed: Best Buy dishwashers from the most reliable brandsWhich? reveals the best new dishwashers from brands including AEG, Bosch, Electrolux, Hotpoint, Neff and Siemens and the most reliable dishwasher brands
- 01 Jan 2012Rail fares set to rise by just under 6%Which? explains the 2012 train ticket price rises, with company by company average figures
- 01 Jan 2012Halifax offers £100 to switch your bank accountWhich? Money experts gives their verdict on the £100 bank account switching offer from Halifax, part of the Lloyds Banking Group