This Siemens HB13NB621B built-in electric oven is currently reduced at Appliances Direct by £103, making it £672.97.
Siemens claims that this double oven has a 34 and 56 litre capacity, a digital clock, retractable controls and removable glass door panel.
Built-in oven reviews
But how much space is really usable within this oven? And while these features may sound attractive, how well does it evenly grill and cook your food?
See how this Siemens HB13NB621B built-in electric oven did in our expert test labs.
Not a Which? member? Unlock our full built-in oven reviews and find great online prices by taking out a £1 trial subscription to Which?
How we test built-in ovens
We look at a number of factors when we test built-in ovens:
- Practical capacity – fake turkeys and joints along with a roasting tray of potatoes replicate real home cooking. We only measure the space you can actually use.
- Heat distribution – baking trays covered with 10mm-wide strips of shortbread reveal just how effective ovens are at spreading heat right around the oven.
- Preheating speed and accuracy – we set each oven to high and low temperatures, then record how long they take and how accurate they are at reaching each target.
- Energy – we record the amount of energy each oven uses while cooking, and we turn this into a score based on the running costs for each model.
Find out more about how we test built-in ovens.
Deal of the week
Spotted this Siemens HB13NB621B built-in electric oven for less elsewhere? Let us know – email email@example.com with the details and we’ll update this page. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 5th October 2012.
Visit the Appliances Direct website to buy this Siemens HB13NB621B built-in electric oven.
- Discover how to buy the best built-in oven
- Get your questions answered with our built-in oven FAQs
- Find the most reliable built-in oven