Christmas deal of the week: save over £100 on this jug blenderGet 45% off this Waring kitchen blender
16 November 2012
Save £102 on this Waring PB20CX waterfall jug blender, as it's currently reduced by 45% at CS Catering Equipment.
Having been designed over 60 years ago, the stylish looks of this jug blender make it iconic. As well as being good looking, the manufacturer claims it can produce smooth soups, smoothies, cocktails and sauces in seconds.
Jug blender reviews
But is this jug blender all style and no substance? Will it really create velvety smooth results, or leave you with unsightly lumps?
See how this Waring PB20CX waterfall jug blender did in our jug blender reviews.
How we test jug blenders
You'd think all jug blenders are good at the key task of blending. But in our tests - which include big brands Magimix, Kenwood and Dualit - we have found big differences between the best and worst performing.
To ensure you buy the best:
- We put blenders through complex tasks, such as making mayonnaise and crushing ice.
- Our Best Buy blenders blitzed brilliantly, blending chunky food into a smooth purée, quickly and quietly.
- Best Buy blenders are easy to assemble, use and clean.
- Bad blenders are noisy, difficult to use and leave lumps in your food.
Deal of the week
Spotted the Waring PB20CX waterfall jug blender cheaper elsewhere? Let us know: email email@example.com with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 16 November 2012.
To buy the Waring PB20CX waterfall jug blender, visit the CS Catering Equipment website.
Looking for more Christmas gift ideas? See our Christmas gift guides for ideas for the whole family.
- Find the best blender with our jug blender reviews
- Get great drinks with our smoothie recipes
- Why not also take a look at our juicer reviews?