Hot Car Deals – Toyota PriusBig discounts on the Prius MPV and hatchback
07 November 2012IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
The Prius+ is Toyota's new seven-seat version of the Prius hybrid. It aims to offer MPV practicality as well as eco credentials - a world first.
With prices starting just under £26,500 the Prius+ is a significant investment, but we've found a tempting deal on the T4 Prius+ as well as a strong discount on the standard Prius hatchback.
Read our review of the Prius+
Toyota Prius+ for under £25,000
Although the Prius+ looks like a supersized Prius, it's actually a virtually all-new car, sharing few parts with the hatchback model.
Seven-seat MPVs are common, but this is the only full hybrid model on sale and, unsurprisingly, it boasts impressive CO2 emissions and fuel economy. The claims are 68.9mpg combined and 96g/km CO2, although on our more realistic test drive we averaged around 50mpg mark.
The entry level T4 1.8VVTi automatic Prius+ is available through Discounted-new-cars for just £24,641, saving you over £2,000. This trim level includes cruise control and a head-up display.
Over £3,200 off Prius hatchback
Now in it's third generation, Toyota's ground-breaking Prius is still the hybrid to beat. The larger 1.8-litre petrol engine is now complimented by a more powerful, yet smaller, electric engine.
With hybrid technology Toyota claims this hatchback can do 70.6mpg - our tests showed this is a little optimistic with the Prius recording 61.4mpg in our hands.
The mid-range T4 model features the Toyota Touch display audio with a premium eight speaker system, as well as all the usual comforts, including cruise control and a leather steering wheel. You can pick this model up for just £20,346.04 though Palmdale - that's over £3,200 off the list price.
The hot car deals:
- Toyota Prius+ 1.8VVTi T4 - £24,641 through Discounted-New-Cars
- Toyota Prius 1.8VVTi T4 - £20,346 through Palmdale
- Buying an MPV - read our top 10 tips before you buy
- MPV video reviews - watch all our MPV video reviews
- Read hundreds of car reviews - sign up to Which? for just £1
Hot deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.