Hot Car Deals – Nissan QashqaiChristmas deals on the popular Qashqai SUV
11 December 2012
IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
Nissan created a different type of medium-sized family car with the Qashqai: a high-riding crossover with SUV-like styling and the option of part-time four-wheel drive.
This big-selling quasi-4x4 is tough, handles well and has plenty enough versatility for family life. It's also been surprisingly fashionable and desirable in the marketplace, and holds its value well.
According to the Which? Car Survey, the Qashqai is well regarded by owners, who rated it highly for driving enjoyment and value for money.
Save £4,000 on diesel Qashqai
The Qashqai comes with two-wheel drive or as a 4x4, but unless you specifically need four-wheel drive, it makes sense to go for the cheaper, more fuel-efficient front-drive car.
Our pick of engines is the frugal 1.5dCi diesel, although we couldn't quite match Nissan's fuel economy claims - our tests recorded 49.6mpg, compared to the claim of 57.6mpg.
The 1.5 dCi is available through Discounted New Cars in recommended Acenta trim with a cracking £4,002 discount, dropping the total price from £19,790 to £15,788.
4x4 Nissan Qashqai with big discounts
You need to head to the top-of-the-range Tekna trim level if you're looking for a four-wheel drive Qashqai. This is no bad thing, as it gives you extras such as cruise control and a rear view camera as standard.
The 130bhp 1.6-litre diesel version (with a claimed 55.4mpg average economy) can be found at Justclick4cars for £21,995, which is £4,050 off the list price.
The same car is also available with a more powerful 150bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine, although only with automatic transmission, so claimed fuel economy with this powertrain drops to 40.4mpg. Discounted New Cars is offering a £4,726 discount on this model, meaning it could be yours for little over £22,500.
The hot car deals:
- Nissan Qashqai 2x4 1.5dCi  Acenta - £15,788 at Discounted New Cars
- Nissan Qashqai 4x4 1.6dCi  Tekna - £21,995 at Justclick4cars
- Nissan Qashqai 4x4 2.0dCi  Tekna - £22,508 at Discounted New Cars
- Read our full verdict on the popular Nissan Qashqai
- Take a look at our top 10 4x4 buying tips
- Fill in the Which? Car Survey 2013 for a chance to win free fuel for a year
Hot Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.