The January sales are nearing the end, but we found this AEG washer-dryer reduced by £121 at Currys, making it £628.
The AEG L75480WD washer-dryer has a large drum that can take up to 8kg of washing. AEG claims that it’s super quiet and gentle on your clothes.
A quiet washer-dryer is a godsend. But is this claim true? Plus, just how gently will it clean your clothes? And does the large drum mean it uses more water and energy?
Get your questions answered in our review of the AEG L75480WD washer-dryer.
You can also take a look at all our washer-dryer reviews with models from big brands such as Siemens, Hotpoint and LG.
How we test washer-dryers
Manufactures’ claims and the reality of how well a washer-dryer can clean and dry clothes can be very different. That’s where our rigorous lab tests come in.
We test washer-dryers on the things that matter to you:
- cleaning power – we wash cloth covered in chocolate, oil, blood and red wine to see how well it removes these stains
- drying time – we measure how much time it takes to dry a load and how much water is left in your clothes
- sensitive skin – we check how much potentially irritating detergent is removed from your clothes
- ease of use – we look at how easy it is to load and empty the machine, use the buttons and fill the detergent drawer
- energy usage – the best washer dryers are awarded our energy saver logo and will save you money on your energy bills.
If you’re not a Which? member you can unlock all of our reviews and find great prices online with a £1 trial subscription to Which?.
Deal of the week
All prices correct at 10am on Friday 25 January 2013. If you’ve spotted this AEG L75480WD washer-dryer for less elsewhere, let us know – email email@example.com with the details and we’ll update this page.
Visit the Currys website to buy this AEG L75480WD washer-dryer.