IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
The Kia Pro_Cee’d is the 3-door version of the popular Cee’d hatchback. It’s set to be replaced later this year so there are plenty of deals to be had on the outgoing model, including some directly from the manufacturer. Remember you’ll get an industry-leading seven-year warranty with this car.
We expect big things from the all-new 2013 Pro_Cee’d – we’ve already tested the new 5-door Cee’d and it’s closer than ever to key rivals such as the Ford Focus and Vauxhall Astra. But the outgoing model offers great value for money, especially if you can grab one of these deals.
Trial Which? for just £1 to see our full test of the Kia Pro_Cee’d
Save £2,500 on Kia Pro_Cee’d 1
The entry-level Pro_Cee’d 1 with the 1.4-litre petrol engine is our top choice. It’s basic but you get all the essentials, including remote locking and electronic stability control, at a low cost.
We’ve found the Pro_Cee’d to be a frugal car across the range. Claimed fuel economy for the 1.4 model is 48.7mpg and our tests show that isn’t too exaggerated. With emissions of 139g/km, you’ll be paying £120 per year in car tax.
Kia has discounted this car by £2,500, so the normal on-the-road cost of £13,300 drops to £10,800. A seven-year warranty is included.
Range-topping Pro_Cee’d diesel for £14,195
If you prefer a bit more power and equipment, the 1.6-litre diesel Pro_Cee’d 3 is a great choice with its healthy 114bhp engine.
Standard equipment includes cruise control, Bluetooth/iPod connectivity and leather pack, giving the interior a plush look.
One of the better deals on this car also comes direct from Kia, which is currently offering a £3,000 discount, meaning all you pay is £14,195.
This car is also available in special-edition Pro_Cee’d 4 specification, adding extras like a rear-view camera and touchscreen sat nav. Normally there is quite a premium on this model but Nationwide Cars is offering a £3,207 discount, meaning you can now pick it up for less than £16,000.
Hot car deals:
- Kia Pro_Cee’d 1.4  ‘1’ – £10,800 at Kia
- Kia Pro_Cee’d 1.6CRDi  ‘3’ – £14,195 at Kia
- Kia Pro_Cee’d 1.6CRDi  ‘4’ – £15,918 at Nationwide Cars
Hot car deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car.Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.