Looking to do some baking this Easter holiday? We’ve found this Bosch MUM46A1 stand mixer reduced by £50 at Go Electrical, making it £99.
With a stylish silver finish, this Bosch MUM46A1 stand mixer has four speed settings. As well as being able to do the usual whipping, whisking and kneading tasks, it has a range of accessories for slicing, grating and shredding.
Stand mixer reviews
Although this sound like a great all-round kitchen machine, how well does it really prepare your food? Will it grate carrots as well as it kneads dough? Or will it let you down with certain tasks?
See our review of the Bosch MUM46A1 stand mixer to find out how it did in our lab tests.
If you’re not a Which? member you can unlock all our reviews, from stand mixers to ovens, for a £1 trial subscription to Which?
How we test stand mixers
Stand mixers aren’t cheap, and it’s impossible to tell how well one will work before handing over your money. That’s where our lab tests come in.
- For each stand mixer we analyse how well ingredients are mixed, whisked, whipped and kneaded
- We assess how noisy each machine is, so you won’t end up buying a model that annoys you
- Choosing a Best Buy stand mixer will help you avoid ending up with stodgy or flat ingredients, instead of evenly mixed batter and voluminous cream and egg whites
Deal of the week
Spotted this Bosch MUM46A1 stand mixer cheaper elsewhere? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. All prices correct at 5pm Thursday 28th March 2013.
Buy this Bosch MUM46A1 stand mixer from the Go Electrical website.
- Get the best for you with our stand mixer reviews
- Discover more about how we test stand mixers
- Find out which kitchen gadget to buy with our baking gadget video