Going away for a holiday or short break this bank holiday weekend? We’ve found this deal at Debenhams for 44% off the Tripp Pillo II cabin bag, now £49.99.
Reduced from £90, the Tripp Pillo II is lightweight and meets the hand baggage allowance requirements of many airlines.
Hand luggage reviews
The Tripp Pillo II is easy to manoeuvre on smooth surfaces, such as an airport. But how does it fare over cobbled streets in your holiday destination, or up and down stairs?
Read our full review of the to find out how durable, easy to use and water resistant this cabin bag really is.
Not a Which? member? you can access all of our hand luggage reviews, plus reviews of waterproof jackets and walking shoes, by signing up for a £1 trial to Which?.
How we test hand luggage
We’ve tested a range of hand luggage from big name manufacturers such as Antler, Samsonite, Delsey, Tripp and Carlton. As well as own-brand hand luggage from Tesco, John Lewis and M&S.
As well as independently assessing the size and weight of hand luggage, all models are put through a series of gruelling tests.
- We test durability on an obstacle-studded roller belt.
- The cases are dropped on their corners when filled with weights
- We subject hand luggage to a simulated heavy downpour to test water resistance.
Find out more about how we test hand luggage.
Deal of the week
Spotted the Tripp Pillo II for less elsewhere? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 3 May 2013.
You can buy the Tripp Pillo II cabin bag by visiting the Debenhams website.
- Packing light? Read Which? reviews and advice on the best hand luggage
- Read more about fines for oversize hand luggage
- We reveal the best larger suitcases for your next holiday with ourWhich? luggage reviews