Now half price, this Outback Spectrum 3 burner hooded gas barbecue is reduced from £399.99 to £199.99.
Down from £399.99 at Argos, this gas barbecue has two porcelain-coated grills, a porcelain-coated griddle, three stainless-steel burners, a warming rack, temperature gauge and three hardwood shelves.
If you like to cook a variety of food, especially for larger families or parties, this could be ideal.
Gas BBQ reviews
With so many high-spec features, you would assume this barbecue is well worth the money. But how versatile is it really and do all the different options cook your food perfectly? Will it be also be safe and easy to use?
Find out in our detailed review of the Outback Spectrum 3 burner hooded gas barbecue.
You can easily unlock all our reviews, from barbecues to lawn mowers, with a trial subscription to Which?.
How we test BBQs
In the shop there is no way of knowing how well a barbecue will cook your food or if it will be a joy or a nightmare to use. That’s where our expert lab tests come in, so you can avoid wasting your money.
- Our Best Buys will cook deliciously moist, tasty and tender sausages and marinated chicken, while a bad one will leave your food burnt, dry and tasteless.
- A great barbecue will be well made, have a quality finish, and won’t take much effort to assemble. A bad one will be flimsy and a pain to use.
Deal of the week
Seen this Outback Spectrum 3 burner hooded gas barbecue for less elsewhere? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 7 June 2013.
Visit the Argos website to buy this Outback Spectrum 3 burner hooded gas barbecue.
- Find the best barbecue by visiting all our barbecue reviews
- See our guide to buying the best barbecue
- Watch our video on cooking the perfect steak on a barbecue