Are you looking for a new coffee machine at a cheap price? Find out whether Which? recommends the Morphy Richards 47586 Meno coffee machine – reduced to £69.99 at Amazon.
Morphy Richards claims this dual pod and ground coffee machine is great for frothing milk and can deliver an affordable ‘coffee shop experience in the home.’
Coffee machine reviews
This sounds ideal, but how did this coffee machine fair in our rigorous lab tests? And does it make drinks that are really coffee shop standard?
Which? members can read our Morphy Richards 47586 Meno coffee machine review to find out.
Not a member? You can unlock all our full reviews, from food processors to washing machines, by taking out a £1 trial subscription to Which?.
How we test coffee machines
You may buy a coffee machine with the idea that it will quickly and easily make you a lovely cup of coffee, but our lab tests have discovered that this is not always the case.
- We’ve found coffee machines that produce a weak and flavourless coffee and are often very slow. Our Best Buy coffee machines produce great tasting coffee and are easy to use and clean.
- We also look at the build quality of each machine to ensure it’s robust, as well as how noisy it is.
- In our tests of coffee machines, we’ve used over 5kg of coffee and 20 litres of water to make more than 700 measurements.
Deal of the week
Spotted the Morphy Richards 47586 Meno coffee machine for less elsewhere? Let us know – email email@example.com with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 28 June.
You can purchase this Morphy Richards coffee machine by visiting the Amazon website.
• Find the best coffee machine for you with our coffee machine reviews
• See our advice on how to choose the best coffee machine
• Find out more about how we test coffee machines