Deal of the week: save £85 on this Berghaus waterproof jacketSave over 50% on this Berghaus Paclite II jacket
14 June 2013
Now on special offer in selected colours, this women’s Berghaus Paclite II jacket is reduced from £160 to £75.
This waterproof jacket comes in both men’s and women’s sizes, and is suitable for all seasons and activities, from cycling to hiking. It's made from a lightweight Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, has a roll-away hood and fits easily into a backpack.
If you enjoy getting outdoors, whatever the weather, then this waterproof jacket could be ideal.
Waterproof jacket reviews
Our experts loved the comfort of this stylish waterproof jacket from Berghaus. But will it keep you dry if you’re caught in a downpour? And how breathable is the fabric?
Find out in our detailed review of the Berghaus Paclite II waterproof jacket.
Not a Which? member? You can access all of our waterproof jacket reviews, plus reviews of binoculars and walking shoes, by signing up for a £1 trial to Which?.
How we test waterproof jackets
You can tell if a jacket looks good in the shop, but there’s no way of knowing how strong the fabric is or whether it will keep you dry.
Our team of expert walkers cover over 2,800 miles to ensure that you don’t waste your money on a jacket that’s not up to scratch. And in the lab, our experts assess the strength, water resistance and breathability of the fabric.
- Our Best Buys will keep you dry even in a prolonged downpour, while a bad jacket will start to let in water around the seams, zips and pockets.
- A great waterproof jacket allows vapour to pass through the fabric, whereas the condensation inside a bad jacket can make you feel cold and clammy.
Deal of the week
Spotted the women’s Berghaus Paclite II waterproof jacket for less elsewhere? Let us know – email email@example.com with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 14 June 2013.
Visit Cotswold Outdoor online to buy this Berghaus Paclite II waterproof jacket.
- Find out how to buy the best outdoor clothing
- Find the best places to buy outdoor and leisure products
- Going walking? We reveal the best walking shoes