This attractive Smeg fridge is currently reduced by £61 at mychoice.co.uk. Now £928, it’s the cheapest we have seen.
This retro Smeg fridge is available at this cheaper price in red, cream, black or grey, so you’re sure to find the right colour for your kitchen. Smeg claims this fridge offers great performance and energy efficiency, keeping your food fresh and saving you money.
That sounds ideal, but how quickly does it really chill your food and how well will it keep the temperature? Is it really very energy efficient, or will you just be paying for style?
See our full expert review of the Smeg FAB28Q fridge to find out.
If you’re not a Which? member you can unlock all of our reviews, from fridges to washing machines, for a £1 trial subscription to Which?
How we test fridges
Fridges aren’t cheap, so it’s important to make sure you invest your money in a reliable model that works brilliantly and is cost-effective to run.
We have tested more than 70 fridges, spending around £25,000 on testing every year to make sure you avoid a bad one.
- We expose the fridges that chill at uneven temperatures, and have warm pockets and icy patches.
- We check how much each fridge will cost to run – our tests have revealed that some of the least-efficient models cost £88 more a year to run than others. Take a look at our guide to fridge running costs to find out more.
- Manufacturers’ claimed capacity is often less than the real amount of usable space. A Best Buy fridge will have room for all your groceries, saving on waste.
Deal of the week
Spotted this Smeg FAB28Q fridge for less elsewhere? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Friday 19 July 2013.
Visit the mychoice.co.uk website to see details of how to buy this Smeg FAB28Q fridge.
- Choose the best with our fridge reviews
- See our guide to fridge brand reliability
- Find out how to keep food fresh for longer