Holiday deals and offers: CroatiaSave hundreds of pounds on holidays and villas
11 July 2013
IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any holiday/flight purchase or villa rental.
On 1 July Croatia became the 28th country to join the EU and with many holiday deals and last-minute offers available, the land of medieval fortified towns, waterfalls and wine is set to be an even hotter holiday proposition.
With 6,278km of coastline, average temperatures of up to 30°C and more than 100 Blue Flag beaches, most Brits stay on or near the coast. Here you can also find cities packed with World Heritage historic sites, small quiet harbour towns and lush national parks.
Before you book a holiday deal, make sure you check our survey of the best and worst holiday companies.
30% discount on a luxury villa in Istria
The Istrian Peninsula is great for scenic drives to hill-top villages, gastronomy, history and coastal towns.
There’s a distinct Italian flavour to this northwest region which was ruled by Italy before 1945. Inland hills have Tuscan-style vineyards and walled medieval villages, and local delicacies include home-made pasta, prosciutto and grappa.
Home Away currently have a 4-bed luxury villa with a pool near to Porec on offer at 30% off for dates between now and the end of August. Alternatively, Owners Direct are offering a 4-bedroom 200-year-old Istrian stonehouse with a private pool and mountain views, at a discount of £240 for all August dates.
Find out how Home Away and Owners Direct fare in our Holiday Cottages and Villa survey.
Early booking discount for the Dalmatian Coast
Stretching from Zadar to the Montenegro border and backed by mountain ranges, the Dalmatian Coast is Croatia’s tourism hotspot.
The region entices holidaymakers with historic walled towns such as Dubrovnik, national park waterfalls, oysters, cherry liqueur and the chance to explore nearby islands.
Significant savings can be made if you book early. Titan Travel is selling a seven-night cruise of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Islands in May 2014 at £1,045 per person which includes a £50 early booking discount. The lowest price in July 2013 is £1,395. Find out how Titan Travel fared in our Holiday Companies Survey.
The Croatia holiday deals
- 4-bed luxury villa with pool near Porec in Istria, 30% discount with Home Away
- 4-bed Istrian stonehouse with mountain views, £240 off with Owners Direct
- £50 early booking discount for the Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Islands cruise with Titan Travel
Holiday deal hunters please note:
- All deal prices correct as at 10am on 11 July 2013.
- Which? has not checked and does not endorse any of deals featured. You should always check the specific details and availability of the deal so you know exactly what you would be getting and who would be supplying the holiday, flight or accommodation. To check whether a company featured is one of our recommended providers see our Holiday Companies survey.