Hot Car Deal – Skoda OctaviaSave money on the practical Skoda Octavia
01 August 2013
IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
The latest Skoda Octavia has only been on sale for a couple of months, but we’ve found some great deals on it in both hatchback and estate form.
Skoda's 2013 Octavia is more upmarket than before, and sharing the same platform as the VW Golf and Audi A3, it's also great to drive. But it offers more space for less money than its VW Group brothers. And we've made it even better value for money with our money-saving deals.
Sign up to Which? for just £1 to see the read our first drive road test of the new Skoda Octavia.
£2,230 off new Skoda Octavia diesel
The Octavia is Skoda's most successful model ever - it's sold 3.7 million worldwide - and the latest version looks set to continue that popularity. It's bigger, longer and wider than before, and comes with a generous helping of standard equipment.
Prices have risen by around 10% compared to the old version, but our Hot Car Deals can help you recoup that. We've found the 1.6-litre diesel TDI CR S hatchback for £15,810 at Discounted New Cars. That's £2,230 off the £18,040 list price.
Even though this is the cheapest trim level, you still get alloy wheels, Bluetooth, air-con and engine stop-start.
New Skoda Octavia Estate for £17,802
The latest Skoda Octavia Estate adds even more practicality to the Octavia package. It’s essentially the same as a VW Golf Estate under the skin, and fulfills the main requirement of an estate car – lots of space.
Our favourite engines in the new line-up are the 2.0-litre TDI and the frugal 1.6 TDI, both of which offer a good mix of performance and economy. And the VW Group's DSG semi-automatic gearbox really takes the strain out of town driving.
Nationwide Cars is offering the 1.6 TDI CR SE DSG Estate for £17,802 - some £3,602 off the list price of £21,337.
Hot car deals
- Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR S 5dr - £15,810 at Discounted-New-Cars
- Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR SE DSG Estate - £17,802 at Nationwide Cars
Hot Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.