In technology news this week we find out which is the best ink for printing photos at home, compare supermarket mobile phone tariffs, rate Google Chromecast vs Sky Now TV and give you our 60-second guide to what is 4K TV.
We also take a look at the HP SlateBook x2 – an Android tablet-laptop hybrid – budget 4G Windows Phone the Nokia Lumia 625, the Pure Jongo S3 budget-friendly wireless speakers and an ‘almost affordable’ 4K TV, the Samsung F9000.
All this and more in Which? Tech Daily.
Fading photos – which printer ink last longest?
Do you print photos at home to go on the wall? We tested ink from top brands such as Canon, HP and Epson, along with cheaper rivals, and found out which printer ink lasts best in sunlight.
Our roundup lets you see the results – some inks barely fade while others won’t last.
Supermarket mobile phone networks compared
Sainsbury’s has joined the other supermarkets in launching its own mobile phone network, Mobile by Sainsbury’s. But which supermarket mobile phone tariff and phone deals are cheapest?
To find out visit our interactive guide that compares the Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury’s tariffs and phone prices.
Google Chromecast vs Sky Now TV box – which is best?
Both Google and Sky have entered the Smart TV market with affordable products – but which TV gadget is best for you?
See our comparison of the two devices that let you catchup on TV, films and more.
Other technology news
- What is 4K TV? – watch our 60s guide
- Samsung F9000 – an almost affordable 55-inch 4K TV
- HP SlateBook x2 – a tablet-laptop hybrid that runs on Android
- Nokia Lumia 625 – the budget 4G Windows Phone
- Pure Jongo S3 wireless speakers – our First Look at the budget-friendly devices
- Top 10 holiday tech travel tips – 10 tips to save you money and hassle
- How to avoid a shock mobile bill – how to cap your phone bill
- Get all the latest reviews at Which? Technology
- Find out which is the best printer ink
- See which is the best mobile phone network