This week Which? reveals whether Sky Sports or BT Sport is better for Premier League football, rounds up the best camera phones, and compares YouView with Freetime catchup TV services to find out which is best.
Also in Which? Tech Daily this week:
- Apple or Android: which smartphone owners spend more on apps
- We show you whether a Nokia, iPhone or Samsung take the best low light photos
- We reveal 10 iPhone tips and tricks
- Our tech experts debate the merits of Windows 8
- Find out how to complain about a broken iPhone
- Get the top five website security tips
All this and more on Which? Tech Daily.
Sky Sports vs BT Sport – which is best for football fans?
With the latest Premier League season underway football fans may be asking whether newcomer BT Sport will offer good value compared with Sky Sports.
We look at the number of games and price per game to reveal which TV sports package is best if you want the footy.
Best camera phones – new contender
We’ve updated our guide to the five best camera phones to reveal which smartphones take the best pictures.
Phones from Apple, Samsung, Sony and HTC make the list – see why we added the Nokia Lumia 925 and how other top phones in our low light camera test.
YouView vs Freetime – which is best?
YouView is the established subscription-free TV service that lets you watch catch-up TV and give access to Freeview HD channels.
However, it now has a rival in Freetime. Its set-top boxes are cheaper so find out if Freetime is better than YouView.
Other technology news
- Smartphone apps – which owners spend the most?
- iPhone tips and tricks – our top 10
- Windows 8 – what are the pros and cons?
- Broken iPhone? – our guide on how to complain
- Website security – our top five tips
- Get all the latest reviews at Which? Technology
- See our guide to pay TV vs free TV
- See all of our mobile phone Best Buys