We’ve found this Miele K12820SD fridge reduced by £60 at Glotech. Its £659 price tag includes free delivery, installation and recycling of your old fridge.
This freestanding Miele K12820SD fridge has lots of versatile storage space, with five adjustable glass shelves, two full-width salad crisper drawers and a horizontal bottle shelf. Miele claims its Dynamic Cooling system will ensure the temperature is constant throughout the fridge.
This sounds perfect, but how much room is there really inside? In our expert tests we’ve found differences between the claimed capacity and the real usable space inside various fridges. And will the cooling system actually make sure your food stays cool and fresh?
Take a look at our in-depth review of the Miele K12820SD fridge to find out.
Not a member? You can access all of our reviews, from fridges to laptops, with a £1 trial subscription to Which?.
How we test fridges
We carry out up to 215 checks on each fridge we test. This is so you can avoid costly mistakes and irritation with a fridge that is not big enough for your needs, costs a lot to run and, most importantly, doesn’t evenly cool your food.
- We expose the fridges that chill at uneven temperatures, with warm pockets and icy patches.
- Manufacturers’ claimed capacity is often less than the real amount of usable space. A Best Buy fridge will have room for all your groceries, saving on waste.
- We check how much each fridge will cost to run – our tests have revealed that some of the least efficient models cost £88 more a year to run than others.
Deal of the week
Spotted this Miele K12820SD fridge for less elsewhere? Let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Thursday 19 September 2013.
Visit the Glotech website to buy this Miele K12820SD fridge.
- Find the best for you by visiting our fridge reviews
- Read our advice on how to buy the best fridge
- See how much your chosen fridge will cost to run