As it’s National Baking Week, you might be on the lookout for some new kitchen gadgets. We’ve found this Kenwood kMix stand mixer on offer at John Lewis – buy the mixer, and get a Kenwood kettle and toaster, worth around £88, for free.
The price for the three was originally £363.35, but is now £243.45, saving you £119.90. The Kenwood kMix stand mixer, kettle and toaster all come in a range of colours, including red and blue.
Kenwood claims that the kMix range is a premium selection of appliances. You can see our reviews of the Kenwood kettle and Kenwood toaster in our kettles and toaster reviews.
Stand mixer reviews
The kMix stand mixer may look gorgeous, but does it help you make delicious food, or are its looks all it has going for it?
Will it whip, mix, whisk and knead your ingredients making baking effortless? Or will it leave you with an unevenly mixed mess?
Take a look at our review of the Kenwood kMix stand mixer to find out if it’s a Best Buy.
How we test stand mixers
A stand mixer should make baking easier, but our lab tests have found that not all machines will give you a helping hand and instead be a pain to use.
- Our Best Buy stand mixers create evenly mixed batter and voluminous cream and egg whites. A bad stand mixer will leave you with stodgy or flat results.
- In our lab tests we also listen out for noisy models so you can avoid one that will be a nuisance.
- The top scoring models are easy to use and clean, making your life in the kitchen easier.
Deal of the week
Spotted this Kenwood kMix stand mixer for less elsewhere? Let us know – email email@example.com with the details. All prices correct at 10am on Thursday 17 October 2013.
Visit the John Lewis website to buy this Kenwood kMix stand mixer, toaster and kettle.
- Find the best with all of our stand mixer reviews
- See our guide to buying the best stand mixer
- Discover which are the reliable stand mixer brands