IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
Peugeot’s multi-tasking 3008 blends elements of people carrier, 4×4 and conventional hatchback. And there are some big discounts available.
The Peugeot 3008 is a spacious family car that offers decent build quality, a practical interior and a large boot. There’s a choice of several strong diesel engines – even the smallest 1.6-litre version shifts the 3008 without too much trouble, although performance is leisurely. Diesel models have also proven impressively thrifty in our fuel economy tests.
Try Which? for £1 to read our full lab-test review of the Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008 1.6 HDi 115 Roland Garros for £17,637
The Peugeot 3008 Roland Garros is packed with equipment, including heated leather seats, xenon lights, sat nav, Bluetooth and front parking sensors. Carfile is offering a £5,159 discount, slashing its price to £17,637.
You can also pick up the Roland Garros on hire purchase from Peugeot via its innovative ‘Just Add Fuel’ scheme. This includes three years insurance, servicing, car tax and roadside assistance, all in one monthly bill.
However, over three years the 3008 would cost a total of £22,799 through the 0% APR hire purchase plan and £26,166 with Just Add Fuel. So, if you can afford it, it makes sense to buy the 3008 outright from Carfile instead.
Save £5,831 on Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDi 150 Allure
If you often lug heavy loads and want a bit more oomph, the 2.0 HDi 150 has lots of torque (pulling power) and can accelerate to 62mph in 9.7 seconds. It also returns a claimed 53.2mpg, so fuel bills should be reasonable.
This model has lots of standard equipment, including a reversing camera, sat nav, climate control air-con and a full-length glass roof that fills the cabin with light. Thanks to a discount of nearly £6,000, the 2.0 HDi Allure is available for just £17,289.
Petrol Peugeot 3008 1.6 THP 156 Active II for £14,494
For those who prefer a petrol model, the 1.6 THP is available with a discount of £5,076, taking the price down to £14,494.
Despite the low price, standard equipment includes rear parking sensors, cruise control and automatic headlights. Performance is impressive, with 0-62mph in just 8.9 seconds, and fuel economy is a quoted 40.9mpg.
Hot Car Deals:
- Peugeot 3008 1.6 HDi 115 Roland Garros – £17,637 at Carfile
- Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDi 150 Allure £17,289 at Nationwide Cars
- Peugeot 3008 1.6 THP Active II – £14,494 at Carfile
Hot Car Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.