The iPad Air might be the new Apple tablet on the block, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s time to abandon your old iPad just yet.
Our expert tips and tricks will help you give your device a general clean-up and should help you bring your tablet back up to speed.
Google also finally unveiled its Nexus 5 smartphone, offering premium specs at an affordable £299 price. We take a look at the handset’s key features.
We also recently ran our online retailers customer satisfaction survey. Top of the class was John Lewis, but which online shop did one Which? member sum up as ‘an experience I would not repeat?’ Read on to find out.
Also on Which? Tech Daily this week:
- New iPhones give shorter battery life than Android rivals
- Canon PowerShot N – the smallest camera we’ve ever tested
- Nikon D610 – a flagship full-frame camera for £2,300
- Asus Transformer Book T100: a convertible laptop-tablet
- 48 hours with the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch
All this and more on Which? Tech Daily.
How to speed up your iPad
If you have an older iPad, or one that’s full to bursting with apps and photos, you might be seeing a serious decline in its operating speed.
However, a general clean-up and a few tricks can work wonders. Here’s our guide to getting your iPad back to its best.
Google Nexus 5 – a super-powerful iPhone rival for just £299
Google’s Nexus 5 has at long last been made official. The successor to last year’s Nexus 4 smartphone comes with the latest version of Android and features a range of updates to its camera, processor and display.
But perhaps its most standout feature is its affordable asking price. We take a closer look at Google’s newest handset.
John Lewis revealed as Which? best online electronics retailer
With such an amount of potential revenue available you might think that online stores would provide a flawless experience for their customers.
Our satisfaction survey suggests that’s not always the case however. Find out who our members voted as the worst online electronics stockist.
Mobile phone shops giving mixed 4G advice
New 4G phone technology is really taking off in the UK, with many of us relying on our local phone shop to help explain the benefits of super-fast mobile internet.
Unfortunately, new Which? research has found that their advice isn’t always accurate. Read on to find out which retailers came out on top.
Other technology news
- Mobile battery life – which lasts longest?
- Galaxy Gear – 48 hours with Samsung’s smartwatch
- Canon PowerShot N – tiny camera, big results?
- Asus Transformer Book T100 – a laptop-tablet
- Nikon D610 – five key features
- Get all the latest reviews at Which? Technology
- See which models are Best Buy tablets
- See all of our mobile phone Best Buys