Hot Car Deal – Save over £2,500 on Toyota Yaris17% discount on this safe and reliable supermini
19 December 2013
IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
Toyota’s Yaris might be small and affordable, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t find big discounts on both entry level versions and top of the range models, if you know where to look.
The Toyota Yaris is a sensible, spacious supermini that boasts an impressive reliability track record and a five-star safety score. With everything from a basic 1.0-litre petrol version to well-equipped diesel and hybrid models, you’re sure to find a Yaris that suits your needs.
The Yaris offers a good range of equipment and most models come with a 6-inch touchscreen as standard, plus a rear view camera to make parking in tight spaces simple, and Bluetooth so you can connect your phone to the car.
Try Which? for £1 to read our full review of the Toyota Yaris
Save over £2,000 on the Toyota Yaris 1.33 Trend 5-dr
The Yaris is available with a wide range of engines, but we’d plump for the 1.33-litre petrol engine. With this engine, the Yaris takes 11.7 seconds to accelerate to 62mph and returns an official fuel economy figure of 51.4mpg. It’s good value too, especially after a discount of £2,090 which slashes the price to just £12,850.
Standard equipment on this model includes heated door mirrors, lots of safety equipment, distinctive 16-inch alloy wheels and front fog lights. Helping to jazz up the interior there is unique white trim on the doors and dashboard.
Try Which? for £1 to see how close the Yaris 1.33 got to its official fuel economy figure in our more realistic tests.
Great value Toyota Yaris 1.0 T2 3-dr for just £9,081
If you want the best value Yaris available, look no further than the 1.0 T2 three-door. This entry level model may do without alloy wheels and a rev counter, but you do still get heated wing mirrors, stability control to keep the car under control on slippery roads and a height adjustable driver’s seat.
Other standard equipment includes seven airbags, electric front windows and a CD player. Following a 15% discount, this Yaris is available online for just £9,081.
Frugal diesel Toyota Yaris 1.4 D4-D TR 5-dr with £2,522 discount
For those who want a more economical Yaris, there are large discounts available on the Yaris 1.4 D4-D diesel. This frugal model officially returns over 70mpg and can accelerate to 62mph in 12.6 seconds.
Thanks to a discount of over £2,500 this model is available for just £12,493. Standard equipment includes air conditioning, a touchscreen display with Bluetooth plus a reversing camera.
Hot Car Deals:
- Toyota Yaris 1.33 VVTi Trend 5-dr - £12,850 at Discounted New Cars
- Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVTi T2 3-dr - £9,081 at Nationwide Cars
- Toyota Yaris 1.4 D4-D TR 5-dr - £12,493 at Nationwide Cars
Hot Car Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.