IMPORTANT: Read the information at the bottom of this page before going ahead with any car purchase.
We featured a Hyundai ix35 Hot Car Deal back in November and discounts have grown even larger since then. That makes this off-roader very good value, with savings of nearly £6,000 online.
The Hyundai ix35 is a capable family car that is cheap to run and packed with equipment. Several models also have four-wheel drive for a little added off-road ability and improved grip on slippery winter roads. Plus the ix35 benefits from Hyundai’s five-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
A variety of models are available from affordable two-wheel-drive petrol versions to four-wheel-drive diesels, most with plenty of standard equipment. Find out how close the ix35 got to its official fuel economy figures in our comprehensive full review.
Try Which? for £1 to read our full lab test review of the Hyundai ix35
Save nearly £4,500 on top choice diesel Hyundai ix35
If you spend most of your time on Tarmac, we’d recommend the ix35 1.7 CRDi Premium Panorama. This diesel model offers reasonable acceleration, with a 0-62mph time of 12.4 seconds, but shouldn’t cost much at the fuel pumps thanks to claimed fuel economy of 50.4mpg. It’s also packed with equipment that would cost thousands on other models.
Following a discount of £4,468, this car is available for just £18,892. Despite the low price, it includes a panoramic sunroof to brighten up the cabin, powerful xenon headlights, heated leather seats both in the front and back, automatic lights/wipers, climate control and cruise control.
Only £13,995 for nearly-new petrol Hyundai ix35
For those who don’t cover many miles, the ix35 1.6 GDi Style could be a good option. We have found a 63-plate model that’s less than a year old and has just 6,000 miles on the clock. With a price of just £13,995, you can save £3,180 off the list price.
Without a heavy four-wheel-drive system, performance is adequate and fuel economy is reasonable for a petrol model at 41.5mpg. As standard, this model has heated front seats for cold mornings, rear parking sensors, air conditioning and Bluetooth.
Save £5,911 on high-spec automatic diesel Hyundai ix35
Following a discount of more than 20% the top-of-the-range ix35 2.0 CRDi Premium Panorama auto is available for just £21,704 – saving you £5,911. With an automatic gearbox for stress-free driving in traffic, plus four-wheel drive for dealing with snow and ice, it’s well suited to both town and country.
It’s also packed with all the same equipment as the 1.7 CRDi Premium Panorama above, including a panoramic sunroof, heated leather seats and xenon headlights. Performance and economy are dented slightly by the heavy four-wheel-drive system and automatic gearbox, however.
Hot Car Deals:
- Hyundai ix35 1.7 CRDi Premium Panorama 2WD – £18,982 at Nationwide Cars
- Hyundai ix35 1.6 GDi Style 2WD – £13,995 at Arnold Clark
- Hyundai ix35 2.0 CRDi Premium Panorama auto – £21,704 at Nationwide Cars
Hot Car Deal hunters please note:
- The car brokers and deals featured are not vetted, endorsed or recommended by Which?. Always check the specifics of the deal so you know exactly what you are getting and who is supplying the car. Make sure all aspects of the deal are confirmed in writing before committing to buy.
- Not all brokers deal in UK sourced vehicles, and this may have an impact on standard equipment and warranty levels.
- The term ‘pre-reg’ or ‘pre-registered’ refers to vehicles that are brand new but already registered with the DVLA. This means that you will appear as the second owner on the V5 registration document.
- Beware of unscrupulous brokers who tell you they will have to retain the V5 registration document for a period of time after your purchase of the car. Vehicles sold this way may be cheap, but there are legal implications, including the risk that you the buyer could be committing a criminal offence when you drive the car, so they should be avoided.